meets Tuesday nights at 6:30-8:30 (Jr High) and 7:30-9:30 (High School)
Part of the check in process is submitting the Muskoka Woods waiver, please see the attached form, print it off, and submit it when you check in at the Connections desk (if you have already completed it and submitting in online ~ thank you). This waiver must be signed by each student participating AND their parent/guardian.
Once each student is accounted for we will board the bus. Each student will be assigned a bus to travel on. Please do not load the luggage onto a bus until your student knows which one they will be travelling on.
- Bible and something to write with
- Bedding (pillow and sleeping bag/blankets, these may be packed separately if absolutely necessary)
- Warm Clothes (sweaters, jeans, sweatpants, long-johns)
- Winter Jacket (snow pants, mittens, hat)
- Toiletries: shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant
- Footwear (ex. winter boots, running shoes for indoor games)
- Money – for vending machines (drink and snack). The Tuck Shop where you can buy snacks and souvenirs.
- Refillable water bottle
- Expensive Clothing, Jewelry, etc.
- Anything that could hurt someone else
- We encourage students to stay unplugged and leave their cell phones behind. Please note: We will not take responsibility for any lost or stolen items.
• Basketball (indoor)
• B3 (scooters and skateboards, Indoor Skate Park)
• Cross Country Skiing **
• Floor Hockey
• Indoor Curling
• Scooter Board Hockey
• Snow Soccer **
• Snowshoeing **
• Tubing **
• Volleyball (indoor/snow)
** weather permitting
Harvest Youth is a Christ-exalting community discipling young people to become mature, lifelong followers of Jesus.
Our heart is that Youth Ministry would serve to be an effective resource for parents seeking to bring up their children in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. Tuesday Nights are the backbone of Youth Ministry. These nights are characterized by engaging activities, praise and worship, biblical teaching, and small group discipleship led by an adult leader. Youth Ministry also hosts an activity on the third Friday of each month. A full calendar of events is available as a .pdf download below.
Harvest Youth welcomes young people from grade 6 to grade 12.
For more information about this ministry, please contact:
Director Of Harvest Youth & Young Adults Ministries