gathers Saturday mornings at 7am, Monday & Thursday nights at 7pm
Be the man God intended you to be!
At Harvest Men, our aim is to follow the pattern laid out in scripture, in discipling one another: “Be Watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.” (1Corinthians 16:13-14)
We encourage men to get out of bed early each Saturday morning! We greet them at the church with hot coffee and a time of lively worship, relevant teaching, authentic small group discussion, prayer and accountability. In a nutshell, this is about men joining with other men to pursue a deeper, more vibrant relationship with their Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Come ready… to learn, to pray, and to share.
Our goal is to:
- Raise-up men who understand Biblical manhood and apply this understanding in all of their relationships.
- Supply men the opportunity to attain knowledge of and love for the scriptures and appreciate its relevance, submitting to the Lordship of Christ in their lives.
- Encourage each man to have a clear conscience (blameless) before the Lord and before his family (purity).
- Support the marriages and families of our men and equip them for continued godly, relational growth.
- Provide resources and tools to our men to equip them for their calling.
- Encourage accountability and strong male friendships.
Never been here before?
Just show up!
We have a special Welcome Group that meets during our second half that is designed specifically for newcomers, visitors, and those who aren’t able to regularly attend. In Welcome Group, you’ll learn how to get plugged into a Harvest Men’s small group, we’ll spend some time discussing the teaching from that session, and you’ll have opportunity to ask any questions you might have about small groups, Harvest Men’s, and Harvest. Our goal is that after coming once, you’ll know everything you need to make a prayerful, informed decision about if Harvest Men’s is the right place for you to grow in your walk with Christ during this season of our life.